Join the team.
We could be just the place you’re looking for.
Management Team - Reporting to Directors.
Hybrid working model - London/Waterlooville/WFH
We seek a talented and ambitious Account Director to join our fun and vibrant team of experts.
This role is an integral part of the asembl. leadership team. The main focus of the role is to nurture relationships with prospective and established clients and work with the team to create and profitably deliver a wide range of in-person, hybrid and digital experiences.
Who you are.
- You will challenge the norm and thrive in the fast-paced, exhilarating world of event production.
- You can communicate effectively to connect with our clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- You are proactive and comfortable reaching out to prospective clients
- You connect with our values; Keep it simple, Be real, Create and collaborate, Care and Build a legacy. These values form the foundations of everything we do.
- You must have strong organisational skills and the ability to work to tight timelines when necessary.
- You can manage multiple projects and take ownership.
- You should be a keen leader but can work collaboratively with team members.
- You are a future thinker passionate about learning, developing new skills and actively expanding your knowledge of emerging technologies, trends and insights.
What you'll do.
- Support Management and Marketing with the strategic direction for our top client accounts to continue their growth and development.
- Build and maintain connections with clients to become their trusted partner and develop an understanding of their organisation.
- Nurture relationships via regular check-ins, meetings and other engagement practices.
- Aim to maximise revenue, improve margin and cross-sell asembl. services wherever possible.
- Be the first point of contact for our clients for new enquiries and liaise with clients throughout project planning and completion.
- Play an active part in new pitches, tender opportunities and proposals.
- Respond to briefs, develop creative solutions, take ownership of projects from start to finish, control budgets, and liaise with suppliers.
- Proactively look for new client opportunities, introduce asembl. as the answer to their challenges and build those relationships with the support from marketing and management teams.
- Provide a clear scope of work to the events project team and support them in delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Ensure that all admin is up to date and correct, including Statements of Work, Health and Safety documents, NDAs and Contractual agreements, and SLAs.
- Take responsibility for and maintain internal CRM systems.
- Work with internal teams or external partners to achieve success.
- Be proactive and objective in developing new ways of working and streamlining processes.
- Be the face of asembl. and represent us at industry and client events when required.
- Share your knowledge and support the development of junior team members as part of our core asembl. values.
- Recognise potential brand awareness opportunities and work with the marketing team to showcase asembl. via case studies, social media, expert insights or new client opportunities.
- Work with the asembl. purpose and values at the top of your mind in everything you do.
What you'll need.
- 7 years + experience in event management, production, and communications solutions.
- Agency or corporate event experience is preferred.
- Relevant Degree-level qualifications, Event or Project Management certifications, Prince 2 or PMP qualifications are preferred but not essential.
- Experience delivering live (in-person), virtual and hybrid events and exhibitions.
- Some knowledge of basic marketing practices and integrated communication is an advantage.
- The ability to travel in the UK and internationally when necessary.
- Sometimes our projects require flexibility for weekend, evening, and ad hoc hours, which is shared across the delivery team.
What you'll get.
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus schemes
- Pension contribution schemes
- 23 days annual leave and bank holidays
- Get your birthday off!
- Time in lieu and flexible working
- A people-first work environment (and awesome colleagues!)
- Regular social activities and giving back to the community
- Access to a selection of fam-trips, forums, conferences, and industry events.
- A focus on up-skilling and career progression