Join the team.
We could be just the place you’re looking for.
Senior Project Manager.
Hybrid working model - Waterlooville/WFH.
We seek a talented and ambitious Senior Project Manager to join our fun and vibrant team of experts.
The Senior Project Manager role is an integral part of the asembl. leadership team. Working closely with the Account and Project team to solve clients’ challenges by devising strategies and executing a wide range of in-person, hybrid and digital campaigns, ranging from events, activations, exhibitions, and incentives, to video, design, and so much more.
You’ll lead the delivery of projects from concept to completion individually or within a team, so you must be able to communicate, multi-task and organise effectively. An essential focus of this role is to lead and nurture the junior team and play a part in their development by mentoring and sharing your knowledge.
Who you are.
- You will challenge the norm and thrive in the fast-paced, exhilarating world of event production.
- You can communicate effectively to connect with our clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- You connect with our values; Keep it simple, Be real, Create and collaborate, Care and Build a legacy. These values form the foundations of everything we do.
- You must have strong organisational skills and the ability to work to tight timelines when necessary.
- You will need to be able to manage multiple projects and take ownership.
- You should be a keen leader but can work collaboratively with team members.
- You are a future thinker passionate about learning, developing new skills and actively expanding your knowledge of emerging technologies, trends and insights.
What you'll do.
- Manage the execution of experiences from concept through to delivery.
- Respond to briefs, develop creative solutions, take ownership of projects from start to finish, control budgets, and liaise with suppliers.
- Play an active part in new pitches, tender opportunities and proposals.
- Work with internal teams or external partners to achieve success.
- Take control of project budgets and ensure they are commercially viable by preparing quotations, negotiating rates and contracts, ensuring billing is complete and monitoring payments.
- Take responsibility for and maintain internal CRM systems.
- Complete all project admin thoroughly, including appropriate health and safety, risk assessment, logistics, operational and sustainable practices.
- Be proactive and objective in developing new ways of working and streamlining processes.
- Build and maintain connections with clients to become their trusted partner and develop an understanding of their organisation.
- Look for opportunities to maximise revenue, improve margin and cross-sell asembl. services.
- Share your knowledge and support the development of junior team members as part of our core asembl. values.
- Recognise potential brand awareness opportunities and work with the marketing team to showcase asembl. via case studies, social media, expert insights or new client opportunities.
- Work with the asembl. purpose and values at the top of your mind in everything you do.
What you'll need.
- 5 years + experience in event management, production, and communications solutions.
- Agency or corporate event experience is preferred.
- Relevant Degree-level qualifications, Event or Project Management certifications, Prince 2 or PMP qualifications are preferred but not essential.
- Experience delivering live (in-person), virtual and hybrid events and exhibitions.
- Some knowledge of basic marketing practices and integrated communication is an advantage.
- The ability to travel in the UK and internationally when necessary.
- Sometimes our projects require flexibility for weekend, evening, and ad hoc hours, which is shared across the delivery team.
What you'll get.
- Competitive salaries.
- Bonus schemes.
- Pension contribution schemes.
- 23 days annual leave and bank holidays.
- Get your birthday off!
- Time in lieu and flexible working.
- A people-first work environment (and awesome colleagues!).
- Regular social activities and giving back to the community.
- Access to a selection of fam-trips, forums, conferences, and industry events.
- A focus on up-skilling and career progression.